Kaiser Baas Video to DVD Maker - Black
Easily convert ageing VHS collection to DVDEasily convert your ageing VHS video collection to digital. Connect your VHS player, camcorder or other analogue video device to your PC. Use the provided software to capture and edit your video. You can add photos, music, transition effects and titles. Once you have finished editing you can easily burn to DVD or save to your PC. You can also share your edited videos with family and friends by uploading them directly to YouTube.
Capture video from most analogue video sources
Start and stop recording by using the one touch capture button on the DVD Maker, captured footage appears on the timeline
Create a DVD, save files to play on your computer or media player or directly upload to YouTube
Includes easy to use video editing software for PC and Mac to edit and personalise your video, ideal for beginners without prior skills
For PC users, MAGIX Video easy SE software features video stabilisation, automatic scene recognition, colour correction and animated DVD menu templates
For Mac users, echoFX VideoGlide software captures video directly to your MAC and then lets you edit in iMovie
- USB 2.0
- PAL and NTSC capture
- Mac and PC compatible
- Video resolution:
- NTSC: 720 x 480 @ 30 FPS
- PAL: 720 x 576 @ 25 FPS
- Software can output up to 1920 x 1080 (PC only)
- Connections: Composite, RCA and S-Video
- Intel Pentium IV & Core 2 Duo CPU 1.6 GHz or higher AMD Athlon 64 2.6 GHz or higher
- Mac Intel CPU 1.6 GHz or higher
- 1GB system memory or higher
- 1GB HDD space or higher
- Dedicated Nvidia or Radeon graphics card with Direct X 9.0c support
- Sound Card (AC97 compatible)
- DVD Burner
- Windows XP SP2 (32 bit), Vista and 7 (32 & 64 bit), Mac OS X 10.4 or greater
What's in the box?
Kaiser Baas DVD Maker, Audio/Video cable, USB extension cable, driver and software CD, user manual and quick start guide.
- In Stock- Stock is currently held in our Mt Waverley (VIC) warehouse and generally dispatched same working day.
- Ships in 24 Hours- This item is in stock and will dispatch same working day from warehouse located in NSW.
- Digital Delivery- Item will be delivered electronically. In most instances you will receive download instructions and licence key within one working day but for some vendors this may take up to four working days
- Out of Stock- This item is currently out of stock at our warehouse and our supplier. Please contact our friendly sales team for the expected delivery time frame.