LEDware LED Flood Light Lamp 240V 10W 1000Lm Cool White Epistar Chip SAA IP65 1m Cord & Power Plug
LED Floodlights operate efficiently and save power but also reduce maintenance and service costs due to their long life. You can save between 60%-80% on your electricity costs in comparison with high pressure sodium lamps. Lasting 5-10 times longer than sodium lamps, LED Floodlights can enhance efficiency and safety in the workplace due to their significantly lower operating temperature.
A special ventilating gland is applied during the manufacturing process to ensure that the air pressure inside the LED Floodlight housing will always be the same as the surrounding environment, which prevents fogging on both the inside and outside of the glass as a result of temperature differences.
The stylish grey finish is made by using a double powder coat process, which removes the potential for corrosion from harsh or saltwater environments. All gaskets are also specially designed and manufactured to function in testing environments and are resistant to saltwater, oil, and lubricants.
A lifetime of maintenance free performance is ensured by the high quality of components used in the construction of our LED floodlights.
Savings calculated using LED 10W Flood Light
|LIGHT SOURCE||50 watt Halogen||150 watt HPS||LED 10 watt|
|Energy cost per year||$29.20||$87.60||$5.84|
Number of globes replaces
|Lifespan in hours||1,500 hours||7,000 hours||50,000 hours +|
|Lifespan in weeks||26.7 weeks||124.7 weeks||890.4 weeks|
(based on 150 watt Flood light)
|Greenhouse gas emissions (1 year)||146.00kg||438.00kg||29.20kg|
* All calculations are base on energy rates of $0.20kw per hour at 8 hours per day.
What are the immediate benefits of switching to LED lighting?
This revolutionary leap in technology is poised to redefine the future of Australian lighting, saving you money while also benefitting the environment. Read on for a list of immediate benefits:
- Cost Saving: LED lights run on 90% less energy than standard halogen lights which equates to massive savings on electricity bills which are often comprised of 50% lighting costs
- Light Life: LED lights last up to 50 times longer than a standard Halogen light globe. At 45,000 hours you only need to change the globes once every 30 years.
- Efficiency: LEDs produce more light per watt than incandescent bulbs.
- Colour: LEDs can emit light of an intended colour without the use of colour filters required in traditional lighting methods. This is more efficient and will lower on-going costs.
- Size: LEDs can be very small and are easily populated onto printed circuit boards.
- On/Off time: LEDs light up immediately.
- Cycling: LEDs are ideal for use in applications that are subject to frequent on-off cycling, as opposed to fluorescent lamps that burn out more quickly when cycled frequently, or HID lamps that require a long time before restarting.
- Cool light: In contrast to most light sources, LEDs radiate very little heat in the form of IR that can cause damage to sensitive objects or fabrics. Wasted energy is dispersed as heat through the base of the LED.
- Slow failure: LEDs mostly fail by dimming over time, rather than the abrupt burn-out of incandescent bulbs.
- Lifetime: LEDs can have a long useful life. LED life is approx. 35,000 to 50,000 hours of useful life, though time to complete failure may be longer. Fluorescent tubes typically are rated at about 10,000 to 15,000 hours, depending partly on the conditions of use, and incandescent light bulbs at 1,000–2,000 hours.
- Shock resistance: LEDs, being solid state components, are difficult to damage with external shock, as opposed to fluorescent and incandescent bulbs which are fragile.
- Focus: The solid package of the LED can be designed to focus its light. Incandescent and fluorescent sources often require an external reflector to collect light and direct it in a usable manner.
- Toxicity: LEDs do not contain mercury, unlike fluorescent lamps.
Applications of 10W Outdoor LED Flood Lights
- In Stock- Stock is currently held in our Mt Waverley (VIC) warehouse and generally dispatched same working day.
- Ships in 24 Hours- This item is in stock and will dispatch same working day from warehouse located in NSW.
- Digital Delivery- Item will be delivered electronically. In most instances you will receive download instructions and licence key within one working day but for some vendors this may take up to four working days
- Out of Stock- This item is currently out of stock at our warehouse and our supplier. Please contact our friendly sales team for the expected delivery time frame.